Autobahn Performance Drive
August 30 @ 10:30 am - 6:30 pm| $495
You’ve driven Autobahn before.
Want to know what’s next?
The Autobahn Performance Drive
This comprehensive, one day program is designed to use what you have already learned and build on that so you can take it to the next level.
You will again use your own vehicle for this challenging program.
Your day is a total performance experience:
- An in-depth instruction session
- Three driving exercises to teach you true on track performance driving
- A brief lead/follow session on track
- A second brief classroom session
- A team autocross competition
- A prolonged lead/follow session to test the skills you just learned with personal feedback
- A wrap up session including food and beverage
WHAT: Autobahn Performance Drive
WHEN: Wednesday August 30th from 10:30am to 6:30pm
COST: $495 per person and includes professional instruction, all meals and refreshments. Helmets available for use during program.
Schedule for the day
|10:30 AM – 12:15 PM||Registration, Lunch and Instruction|
|12:20 PM – 1:05 PM||Rotation 1|
|1:10 PM – 1:55 PM||Rotation 2|
|2:00 PM – 2:45 PM||Rotation 3|
|2:50 PM – 3:10 PM||Lead/Follow on Track|
|3:15 PM – 3:35 PM||Lead/Follow & Autocross Instruction in classroom|
|3:40 PM – 4:55 PM||Team Autocross Competition|
|5:00 PM – 5:50 PM||Lead/Follow on Track|
|5:55 PM – 6:30 PM||Wrap Up including food and beverage|
Rotation 1, 2, and 3 take place on the skid pad. These rotations consist of Braking, Slalom, and Skid Control exercises.
Maximum number of participants: 18