Autobahn Country Club is currently hiring for the following positions.
Overnight Security Guards
Staff Registration Building and control security gate at entrance. Staff will be responsible for checking in all members, guests, vendors, and renters.
- Must obtain liability waivers from every guest or track renter and identify and confirm identity of all members.
- Must also be able to work for and/or back up the other office functions as well as working as event staff for special events.
- Security must make hourly rounds, lock up buildings accordingly, and maintain a safe and secure facility.
Cone Shaggers main responsibility is to pick up cones that have been knocked over during the autocross.
- Direct the participants to the proper parking area.
- Evaluate each accident situation, immediately determine severity and retaliate accordingly
- Pick up and store cones in their storage area.
Corner Workers / Flaggers
Corner workers man observation stations around the track in order to provide flagging communications to all drivers on the track.
- Maintaining radio communications with race control and safety personnel in the MERV and ambulance.
- In the event of an on-track incident, they control other drivers to safely move through the area
- Providing assistance to the disabled vehicle and its driver(s), prior to the arrival of the MERV and possibly the ambulance.
Working as a team, to continually make improvements in the Autobahn Country Club Facility and its services to Members, Track Renters and outside services, through a continuous improvement attitude.
- Be able to lift 50 lbs.
- Be flexible and follow directions from General Manager
- Drive vehicle (truck) to empty trash
Working as a team, to continually make improvements in the Autobahn Country Club Facility and its services through a continuous improvement attitude.
- Be flexible and follow directions from Maintenance Manager
- Work efficiently and follow established Safety Procedures and Instructions
- Maintain and clean equipment, as instructed in equipment manuals and procedures
- Keep grounds professionally manicured and clean, includes mowing and weed cutting
Cooks will be additions to our culinary team handling everything from standard café menu to upscale corporate events.
- Slicing meats and cheeses, baking cookies and desserts
- Preparing soups, salads, entrees etc. under directive of chef and other managers
- General kitchen cleaning, dishwashing etc.